Hano

i see a lot of ppl speak about vote and they make a lot of cps Daily
so i suggest Transfer Vote Manger to botjial

and Cancellation auto massge Vote when we log game
this i mean

in botjail no trade only make vote for 1 account
will only help player in botjail
i think This will be a wonderful idea

no any one in botjail can buy cps from gm in site and get out from there why we make it out for free his playing prog and out for free no way

Hano

Great idea, keep your head up bro <3
:D
thanks bro ^^
thanks
good idea but what about xtremetop100 ?
ppl used votte for cps not for xtremetop100 they don't care about rank in top 100
good idea hano <3
7pp

7pp :D
good idea hano <3

i don't agree u give a chance to cheat. and free way to back to play again and found another way to cheat.
i don't support this idead. dont cheat i promise you won't get botjailed.
Ignore this idea. also vote abusers can do botjail accounts they vote and vote inside the jail after week or two weeks then pay and get out from jail.

Last edited:

Synister

Retired Moderator
Are you trying to say that people in botjail should be rewarded with being able to gain daily CPs while others can't? How can anyone call this a good idea? :rolleyes:

Metwally

Are you trying to say that people in botjail should be rewarded with being able to gain daily CPs while others can't? How can anyone call this a good idea? :rolleyes:
it seems to be better in the current days, alot of players abusing in vote, alot of players getting banned 12 due to logging in the same net cafe that one abused vote there, 99,9% of the jailed players haven't the abillity to purchase 10-25-50k cps 98% are Egys, 5k cps in egypt = 100 L.E... :) alot of people wants to say that but they dont know how to reach you and GMs

Metwally

NOTE : 70% of them don't know that illegal programs = jailed, 10% don't know the name of the program they're using, 10% can't play without using this program, 10% know everything and still using...