Always Excuses

@Gouki[PM] , Who said anything about hiring 100 ppl? William was awesome with u , u guys were awesome team and just 2 on customer service , and about being the best private server ever !! Lol , u should know now why are making all this , we are not ur enemies or even trying to complain or attacking u guys , Your server is the best i tried over 12 years of conquering that’s why i care for it and i always annoy u by my posts .. Don’t destroy your meal by forgetting the salt , events , caring and feedback is ur game salt .. So don’t destroy it please :) , we are not asking for impossible we need something to balance th server event monthly will be awesome, thanks for ur understanding appreciated !

Btw , A little opinion can save u some time , adding changing info or modifying the cpanel of account settings , i see u waste alot of time changing account info that can be handled by the site and as for the events and antibot , why u don’t add the event then add the antibot system later , every day passes more cps cap .. thanks again for ur understanding :)

The update has been delayed due to bugs, new updates from TQ (bug fixes/balance changes) and the anti-bot no longer working due to the huge amount of changes made to the source code. Considering there's over 50 jailings every day, it's best to have that working before we release the update.
On average we let the updated source code run for 2 weeks on the test server to ensure it's stable.
Sometimes quicker, sometimes longer. Depends on how it goes.

There does seem to be a misunderstanding as to our capacity.
We are just 3 people running one of the biggest private server created and we still do it just for the fun of it.

We appreciate any donation made but please don't confuse that with "Just hire 100 more people like TQ to make sale event every 2 days because I'm bored I've been playing for almost 4 years".

We are the only private server capable of actually adding the new updates TQ releases unlike other private servers that are still stuck on 2016.

As for the Realm (Cross Server), it's unlikely to be opened again. Fun in theory, in practice all I saw was "lag lag fuck cs realm/arena/ctf" and it was mostly just used for money laundering with scam/hack cases anyway. I can do without that.

That is a big Lie Mr. Gouki, we dont want NEW events, you can put the old ones, and you cant say that is hard because it has already been made...

And you dont need pay to "hire" new peoples you can always make an survey to find people who actually know how to work in support "Customer Service Center" and you give him some cps in PlayConquer its not a big deal, and you always can do that if you want...

So dont come with excuse, come with solutions, or say the true, any of you from the staff are interesting anymore with that... maybe you guys are getting what you want... the game falling down so you can let this burden

Gouki[PM]

Customer Support
Staff member
I had to triple-check each ticket William did due to mistakes so no, wasn't really that awesome. At least not for me. Just more work.
As for allowing players themselves to change their account information, maybe if you all would stop sharing / scamming each other, sure.
I'm just going to get more hack cases with that though lol

As for events, you guys only want instant progression type of events though. Cheap items, cheap chi, cheap jiang hu or cheap attribute points.
Any other event and the feedback has always been "this event suck why no sale event".
Fun for TQ to hold sale events every week because CPs require real life money. Here they drop for free on the ground.

That all said, yes the past 3 months updates have been slow.
Wouldn't say the developers lost interest but some stuff happened in their lives as well which sadly had a higher priority.
A large amount of the source code had to be rewritten to be able to add all the changes retail CO made, new bugs showed up that required fixing.

New Runes, Magic Melting abilities, Forging abilities, Fusing abilities, Chi changes, Enchantment changes, new Class (Thunderstriker), Tailed Beast system, Anima system, animation changes, balance changes and whatever I forgot.

It's a lot of stuff that also requires a lot of testing.

Tell us specifically the date of the event I wish to be this week
At least every two weeks, you have to add event to unfeeling bored and bring the players back
The players really started to get away from the game and I was one of them.
But I returned to play again hoping to get some new events
You can add updates one by one later ,all system TQ add like
New Runes, Magic Melting abilities, Forging abilities, Fusing abilities, Chi changes, Enchantment changes, new Class (Thunderstriker), Tailed Beast system, Anima system, animation changes
all that step by step we know but don`t let players leaves you must do something and do it fast as you can

Tell us specifically the date of the event I wish to be this week
At least every two weeks, you have to add event to unfeeling bored and bring the players back
The players really started to get away from the game and I was one of them.
But I returned to play again hoping to get some new events
You can add updates one by one later ,all system TQ add like
New Runes, Magic Melting abilities, Forging abilities, Fusing abilities, Chi changes, Enchantment changes, new Class (Thunderstriker), Tailed Beast system, Anima system, animation changes
all that step by step we know but don`t let players leaves you must do something and do it fast as you can
Good words

i think if u were making update after every new thing in official it won't be that hard... new rune and enchante system..... were added 2 month ago and if u don't make update soon more events will appear and it will be more hard for u... tq are adding events every week and more and more than before ... as players we find nothing to do xDD servers are empty no cross event ... no one play ctf and gw anymore cuz there si no person to fight as u see in ctf u will find only 2 players per guild =)

I had to triple-check each ticket William did due to mistakes so no, wasn't really that awesome. At least not for me. Just more work.
As for allowing players themselves to change their account information, maybe if you all would stop sharing / scamming each other, sure.
I'm just going to get more hack cases with that though lol

As for events, you guys only want instant progression type of events though. Cheap items, cheap chi, cheap jiang hu or cheap attribute points.
Any other event and the feedback has always been "this event suck why no sale event".
Fun for TQ to hold sale events every week because CPs require real life money. Here they drop for free on the ground.

That all said, yes the past 3 months updates have been slow.
Wouldn't say the developers lost interest but some stuff happened in their lives as well which sadly had a higher priority.
A large amount of the source code had to be rewritten to be able to add all the changes retail CO made, new bugs showed up that required fixing.

New Runes, Magic Melting abilities, Forging abilities, Fusing abilities, Chi changes, Enchantment changes, new Class (Thunderstriker), Tailed Beast system, Anima system, animation changes, balance changes and whatever I forgot.

It's a lot of stuff that also requires a lot of testing.
don't release events open CS without poker to avoid money laundering is that a big deal ?

So u close the cross server and refuse to adjust the website and no events for 4 months now and wont be one for a long time maybe months because u got bored from the game and its hard for u well i advice u stop being a gm and just close the game because u know what its not suppose to be easy for u its ment to be easy and more comfortable for players .. the people offered u more easy solution and as always and u keep finding excuses like 1- open the cross server not poker 2- update the game with an old event just to make the people spend the gold and cps they have the servers to a freaking full of cps u saw top cps recently ?? And a sale to make them spend their money this game benefit depends on vip's no event so no sale so no purchase so no vip's .. now its a fuqn tormenting for players very boooooring 3- playes wont stop stealing each other so give them the right to control their accounts to change their data instantly before some one stealing it as i said before i have a ticket u didnt respond from 16 months .. i'm sure ur income from this game was 20 30k per month and ik u get this money in a year from ur real job i have no idea why u r focusing on the real job instead of here if it helps hire more ppl to help u in help center or destributers like i mentioned before but from ur naive talk im telling us guys this game will close at the end of this year so ..
#Let_It_Close